Join us on the Dr. Simone Show for The “Companionator’s” How To’s on Achieving the Baby Boomer Relationship of Your Dreams.
Tune in as Dr.Simone interviews Leonardo Bustos. Leonardo is one of the world’s foremost experts on Baby Boomer relationships.
To Get Involved or Ask a Question:
Call in @ (657)383-1534
Leonardo “The Companionator” Bustos is one of the world’s foremost experts on Baby Boomer Relationships. This author of 4 books and dozens of videos has helped thousands of grateful clients rediscover their “love mojo” in order to find and connect with their ideal love match. As a speaker and consultant, he’s fascinated countless audiences with his ready to use practical advice and sage wisdom. He made appearances on radio and television programs and was a regular guest on a weekly nationally syndicated radio program, “Something You Should Know”. He has appeared in major publications such as The Huffington Post, Esquire, N.Y. Times, Playboy and Cosmo. Leonardo has just finished creating the Love Attraction Academy, an online dating course that uses software, data and coaching to help singles find their best love match available in the shortest time possible. He lives with his security team comprised of Mascara, an Australian Shepherd who keeps vigil on the outside scanning the horizon and Coal, a black lab/pit-bull who maintains security on the inside. It’s a two stage alarm system because Mascara barks to Coal who then relays the bark to Leonardo whenever anyone approaches. They also double as his personal trainers that prod him to hike every day. They also moonlight as dishwashers in the evening.
1. Interest in profession?
2. Do you think people are looking for anything different from relationships than they were 20 years ago?
3. Why would someone want to try internet dating?
4. You say you help people find their best love match available in the shortest time possible…how do you do that?
5. Tips on body language?
6. Hints on effective flirting?
7. Tell us about your book “How to Attract Women with Humor?
8. What are “Attractor Factors”
9. Do you have any interesting stories about the book?
10. Can you tell us about your “Mate Attraction Program”
11. What are you up to these days?
12. How can people purchase your books?
13. How can people contact you for consultation?