Join Dr Simone as she interviews her special guest Jason Rosado. Jason loves helping business owners and leaders to reduce overwhelm and stress. This episode will focus on Taking the Path to Outstanding Business and Personal Success.
Call in to ask your questions on 657-383-1534.
About Jason Rosado:
It might be his years developing employees and leaders through training and management roles at companies like Deutsche Bank and Microsoft…Or his work starting in 2006 when he created Distinctive Coaching for Business Success to help business owners with productivity, organizational development and business growth…Or his recent growth in the last few years as a mindset coach and energy worker using advanced coaching and healing techniques..Or perhaps a mix of those experiences. Whatever it is that fuels Jason’s drive to see others succeed…His passion is clear: He loves helping business owners and leaders who are working too many hours and feeling overwhelmed and stressed when they should be having the time of their lives, to work more effectively, get back on track to loving their work and feeling fulfilled, and create powerful, thriving organizations as they live the life they have always wanted.
1. What is your “Why” or your life purpose?
2. What do you think a coach is really supposed to do?
3. Can you tell us a little about your own story and how it has led you to where you are now?
4. Can you share about one of your case studies that shows how you worked with someone and the results?
5. You do some interesting healing work. Tell us about that?
6. What makes you unique as a coach?
7. How do you see coaching in the future?
Connect with Jason:
Connect with Simone:
Visit her website: www.successbraincoach.com;
Call her on 760.327.8305;
Email her email@example.com